FOOD SERVICE TIMES
Monday & Tuesday CLOSED
Wednesday & Thursday 12pm to 8pm
Friday & Saturday 12pm to 8:30pm
Sunday 12pm to 7:30pm
- Disabled Access
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor Seating
- Families and Children Welcome
About The Pickled Goose
UPDATE October 2020...
- Face Masks must be worn on entry and when not seated at your table
- You may only sit at a table with members of your own household or support bubble, up to a maximum of 6 people per table
• The whole pub, as well as the kitchen, has had a thorough deep clean, with all surfaces and furnishings cleaned & sanitised
• We have undertaken a thorough risk assessment to ensure we mitigate the risk of COVID 19 transmission
• We have rearranged tables & chairs and removed stools from the bar area
• The beer garden has been thoroughly cleaned
• Signage is in place to remind you to social distance and follow government guidelines
• We have conducted training for all staff to ensure that they can care for our customers in a safe, professional, and hygienic manner
• We will be operating a table service only policy inside the pub and in the beer garden whilst adhering to social distancing rules
• Customers will enter the pub via the side door from the car park side, to be greeted & seated by a member of staff either at the bar or at the host station
• We will have a single door entry and exit system in place, social distancing should be adhered to as much as possible
• On arrival please sanitise your hands at the sanitising station by the front door, there are multiple sanitising stations throughout the pub
• Always observe social distancing and adhere to measures in place for your safety
• Ensure children remain with their parent/guardian at all times
• Please remain seated at your table unless absolutely necessary
• Drinking at the bar will not be allowed
• We have set up a safe working practice for staff behind the scenes so that they can socially distance when collecting/returning food to the kitchen
• Napkins, condiments & cutlery will be brought to your table after ordering and placed at the end of your table
• All drinks and food will be delivered to the end of your table, please return empty plates and glasses to the end for staff to collect
• Please be respectful and patient with our team and other customers
• If you have a high temperature, feel unwell or if any one in your household have symptoms to stay at home until you’re well again
Excellent Sunday Lunch. Just sorry it has to close again. Will be back in December!
I can't recommend the Pickled Goose highly enough. The staff are professional, attentive, friendly and helpful. The food is outstanding. We always enjoy ourselves and we look forward to many more memorable meals.
It's been years since I've been to a restaurant and said to my wife that we are definitely going back there.......... Excellent
We visited for lunch to celebrate a successful Sober October. Having been before we had no doubt about the COVID safety measures in place and we knew that the food would be great. We were not disappointed. The staff are wonderful, service prompt and polite. We enjoyed a great bottle of wine and the food was outstanding. We had the lamb and pork dishes from the main menu, such attention to detail is tremendous. The creme brûlée was delicious and the expressos as they should be, strong and fragrant. We will certainly return and we wish the owners and staff all the best in these unsettling times. In the meantime, thanks for the experience and we will be back!
The environment is clean and asteticaly pleasing. The staff are professional and friendly they provided service with a smile, despite having to wear masks. I had the fillet steak and it was cooked to perfection. We will definatley revisit.
careful and attentive service - very secure environment
Love the food here. Absolutely delicious.
We celebrated my birthday on Saturday night at the Pickled Goose . Not a normal experience due to current covid times. The food was of a very high standard and the staff did their utmost to provide an excellent service. We really enjoyed our evening. And will return as soon as lockdown no 2 is over.
Incredible food; my partner and I will be back as soon as we can it’s our new fave!
Omg! Going to miss you all, 1 month of lockdown 😞 hope you all keep safe and well, you've gone over and above everything to keep your customers and staff safe and still having to close for lockdown. Looking forward to seeing you all in December. Keep smiling you lovely people xx
Great service, really great attentive servers, great imaginative menu. Definitely be coming back soon.
Amazing place and the food is excellent. Feel very covid safe when visiting and staff helpful and friendly.
Excellent meal, beautifully presented. Service was great & staff were lovely. The restaurant has gone above & beyond to make it Covid-secure. We will definitely return.
Great service and excellent food, very well presented. The staff were all very keen to help. We will be back!
Very friendly and welcoming staff. Made our 9mth old feel very welcome and highchair was set up ready for him on arrival. Plus room for his pram. Food was fabulous. Will definitely be back.
We have been a few times recently and thoroughly enjoyed all our visits. Food is great and the staff are always very pleasant and polite. Very a COVID friendly with tables well spread out and always clean. I have recommended several friends to visit and look forward to their comments. Terry and Gail Kelly
We were a bit nervous about eating out during current restrictions, but the staff were so friendly and welcoming and everything was set out really clearly. On top of that, the food was amazing and the wine delicious, and all for a very reasonable price. We’ll be back for sure!
Food and staff are simply "the best"
Excellent meal. We had a family meal to celebrate a birthday. It’s a rare occasion to get everyone out together! The food and service wereexcellent. Well done. Highly recommend and we will return.
Staff very friendly and helpful. Food was delicious.
Great meal, great service. Would definitely recommend.
Food was exceptional as always ⭐️
Great food, very attentive service.
Under trying times due to covid safety, The Pickled Goose managed to keep service and delivery to 10/10
The young lady who served us was lovely and very helpful.