FOOD SERVICE TIMES
Monday to Thursday 12pm to 7:30pm
Friday & Saturday 12pm to 8:30pm
Sunday 12pm to 7:30pm
- Disabled Access
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor Seating
- Families and Children Welcome
About The Pickled Goose
• Rule of 6 applies - up to 6 people per table or a maximum of 2 households
• You must wear a face covering when inside the property, you do not need to wear one outside
• Customers will enter the pub via the side door from the car park side, to be greeted & seated by a member of staff
• You may enter the pub to get to the garden or to use the toilet facilities
• On arrival please sanitise your hands at the sanitising station by the front door
• You must order, pay and consume whilst seated outside on the terrace or in the garden
• We are using TevOrder, an ordering app, so you can order from your table, please download this ahead of your visit via our website
• Always observe social distancing and adhere to measures in place for your safety
• Ensure children remain with their parent/guardian at all times
• Please remain seated at your table unless absolutely necessary
• Please be respectful and patient with our team and other customers
• If you have a high temperature, feel unwell or if any one in your household have symptoms to stay at home until you’re well again
A lovely experience, despite the breezy weather
Fantastic as always. We visit the Pickled Goose on a regular basis and it is always consistently excellent. Friendly staff, amazing food, great atmosphere. Nothing not to like!
Food is always great. The ‘app’ (Tev App) is poor - from a user perspective. Staff are friendly and attentive.
Great !! Will be back very soon
Fantastic food, lovely venue with a great atmosphere. Service spot on aswell.
Good food & friendly service. Nice outdoor space. Worth a visit in these unusual times.
Food very good. App for ordering food horrendous. Lovely seat eventually but tried to sit us a side of pub. Lovely food, definitely visit again
Really friendly and great service, tasty food.
Food was really tasty, service was efficient and polite. Will definitely return
Could do with some heaters for outside
Really enjoyed afternoon
Perfect service as always. Great value for money
Food is always excellent. Having to use the ‘app’ to order food and drink can be a pain - waiting-on staff should be able to take the orders too.
Amazing food as always! Staff friendly and attentive. Can't wait to be back dining in the restaurant!
Very good service. Staff presentable and welcoming. Overall, quality of food very good. Prices of drinks a little too high. Otherwise a very pleasant afternoon.
Very well organised, we felt very safe eating here. The food was fabulous and the service was excellent. We felt very well looked after. Thank you.
Excellent food and service, will be returning
Fantastic as always Thank you
We had a wonderful time food was excellent, service, staff were a credit to your company! Will definitely book again . Thank You
Great service! I like the app ordering, very efficient. Ordered starter of pork belly - very tasty. Mains of fish & chips (great) and cheese pie (not so great). Pie could do with being larger and more cheese - the blacksticks in the salad was a nice touch. Drinks were spot on. Overall I’d recommend your restaurant to family & friends :)
Service was excellent, food was excellent, priced at good value. Will definitely go back.
Lovely setting, staff friendly and helpful, food was lovely although some food portions were small for the price and some drinks were a lot more expensive than other similar establishments elsewhere. Would be happy to return though.
Just brilliant - felt safe, organised, wonderful food, relaxing atmosphere and dog friendly ☺️ Will be returning soon
Imogen was our server and she was helpful friendly and professional - thank you .Only problem for us was using the TevOrder app - but Imogen was on hand to place our orders. Food was excellent. Cost of wine fairly priced but Prosecco was expensive. Covid procedures followed. Would recommend and will return in the future.
The app for ordering wouldn't load up on my phone for some reason. We used my Sister in Laws phone instead but couldn't see how to order a Coke without ice. I'm not sure this is a good way forward. Food, drinks & service all good. We will be back.