Monday to Sunday - 12:00pm to 2:30pm (Last order at 2.15pm)
Daily - 6pm to 10:30pm (Last order at 10:15pm)
About Szechuan Kitchen
Featuring signature Cantonese and Szechuan dishes, Szechuan Kitchen is the perfect casual dining spot for your favourite Roasted Meats, Rice Wine Xiao Long Bao and "Chong Qing" Poached Chicken, just to name a few.
In view of the evolving Coronavirus Disease 2019 (“COVID-19”) situation, we are following additional precautionary measures outlined by the National Environment Agency (NEA) to prevent further spread of the virus. Kindly be informed that we will not be able to permit entry to all our restaurant & bars if:
· You have visited another country in the last 10 days
· You have fever, a dry cough, breathing difficulties, severe muscle aches, or experience continuous pain or chill and shivering
· You have been administered a nasal swap at the Singapore Changi Airport
· You have had any contact with a new COVID-19 patient in the past 14 days
· Any one of your immediate family members has had contact with a new COVID-19 patient in the past 14 days
· You are currently on a mandatory Stay Home Notice
Should there be a queue when you arrive, please practise social distancing of 1 metre apart from the person/group in front of you. ALL guests are required to scan the QR code on the signage at the front door and fill up an online declaration form.
Temperature checks will also be conducted at the entrance of the restaurant. Kindly take note of your temperature as it will need to be indicated on the declaration form.
Better make the lunch time longer.
The waitress was not knowledgeable and since the resturant was not crowded, she keep wanting to clear out plates. Her manger apart from setting us down did not make an effort to speak to us since this is our first time there. She as nice though to seat us inside. Overall there are better Chinese restaurants around the area, not recommended.
The restaurant was short-handed. As such, the food after cooking was left there and not served promptly. When service is required, cannot find the staff to help. The table given to me was at a dark corner. Please add more manpower to the restaurant to prevent the staff from being overworked.
Main dishes were average. Desserts were nice.
Was seated along the corridor at the corner and was a little stuffy.