Sunday - Thursday 9am - 6pm
Friday - Saturday 9am - 9pm
Brunch served from 9am until 3pm with our lunch menu being served from 12pm until 3pm.
Cakes and pastries are available between 3pm and 6pm
Dinner is served on Fridays and Saturdays from 6pm until 9pm up until May 16th 2021. We will then review ongoing service times at this stage when further restrictions are lifted.
- Disabled Access
- Free WiFi
- Families and Children Welcome
About Spot in the Woods
Spot in the Woods is a boutique Bed & Breakfast, with Kitchen Café and shop, at the gateway to the New Forest in Woodlands, Netley Marsh. In a peaceful location, we are ideally located close to the main travel routes - a short drive from Southampton or Lyndhurst, with ample onsite parking and we are also dog friendly and the perfect place from which to explore The New Forest.
Experience a tasty all day breakfast, brunch, afternoon tea or grab a tasty light bite with friends during your visit.
Dining Reservations from 12th April to 16th May
· Table reservations are available from 9-3pm daily and 6-9pm on Friday and Saturday evenings.
· Meals will be served in our open-sided and heated marquee, in our garden as well as on our restaurant terrace.
· We will not taking table reservations for drinks only. There will be a number of other outside tables available for guests who would like a drink without a meal. These are available on a first come, first served basis.
· The maximum seating time for any booking will be 1.5 hours for brunch & lunch and 2 hours for dinner
· Under current Government regulations the maximum table size for outside area is 6 people, the ‘’rule of 6’’. For 2 households the maximum we will allow is 10 people.
· The maximum size of table you can book online is for 6 people. If you would like a larger table please call us on 01590 616253
· Should you fail to arrive for your reservation we assume you are a ‘No Show’ and reserve the right to charge £10 per person to the credit card provided at time of booking. This is not something we like doing but we found that during the summer last year people were booking tables at different locations and not cancelling the venues that they decided not to go to – I am sure you appreciate how frustrating this is.
· Should you be running late please call 01590 616253 and we will try and hold your table for you for a short period
My family and I visited after a year away from the cafe and thoroughly enjoyed a few hours sat outside in comfort, enjoying wonderfully cooked food, served by lovely staff. Would recommend to all my family friends to visit Spot in the Woods - despite the covid restrictions in place it did not deter from enjoying our Sunday lunch together.
Excellent lunch. All staff guided us through the covid protocols well. Tables were well spaced out and excellent service. Food was delicious. I had the rosti with chorizo and egg. Could not fault. Will definitely be returning. Thank you.
Very enjoyable Staff very pleasant and helpful Well organised taking necessary steps for COVID Will definitely be visiting again
Food was great as usual and they managed very well with the social distancing and outdoor seating. It chucked it down with rain but we were nice and dry (and warm) in the marquee!
Have visited several times recently and the whole experience has been consistently excellent. We will definitely be back!
Even through the heavy rain, the serving staff kept serving food and smiling using their trays to cover the plates of food and not themselves. Well done - it’s was very wet indeed !
Sat on the veranda for brunch. Great service and good atmosphere despite the torrential rain. Well done to the staff who kept serving in the downpour.
Excellent service with a smile, delicious food, safe and helpful (we asked to move table, it was no trouble). Thank you, we'll be back.
We had a really lovely time at spot in the woods this weekend. The staff were lovely and very accommodating, the outside set up for covid was great (can't believe I've since learnt its set up on top of the pool!), the food delicious and the grounds beautiful. We met friends as its a midway point between our homes, and we'll definitely be coming back again. Thank you ☺
Bit pricey, but nice for a treat.
Lovely safe and friendly venue
Lovely as always, great service and even better food!
Had a fab breakfast here. Food was freshly cooked and delicious. Friendly service. We were sat in the outside dining area and although it was cold and wet outside we were warm and cozy under a heater. Would definitely recommend. Can’t wait to go back.
Had a lovely morning catch up with a friend. The staff are all so friendly and the outdoor seating area is lovely.
Lovely simple food cooked well as it should be
Would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for Excellent food, service and value for money. Love the attention to detail in all areas.
My first visit and will definitely be returning.
Excellent food in a beautiful setting. Friendly and attentive staff. The above table heater was much appreciated ! Car park full when we arrived but spaces available after a 5 minute wait. We will definitely be back
Lovely place to catch up with friends after such a long time. Interesting and tasty menu.
Amazing service and food as always! Can’t wait to come back again soon.
Excellent food and service. Always enjoy our visits to Spot in the Woods
First meal out since last summer, beautiful spot, staff so friendly and helpful and ambiance was perfect. Had a lovely afternoon and hope we can stay with you soon
Lovely setting with great service and food.
All the staff are so friendly and helpful such a lovely place highly recommended to friends and colleagues
Beautiful Location, pleasant and polite staff and wonderful food. Really enjoyed our girls get together and would do it again.