Mon. to Thur. 4pm - 11pm
Fri. 4pm - 1am
Sat. 12pm - 1am
Sun. 12pm - 11pm
Tue. to Thur. 4pm - 9pm
Fri. 4pm - 9pm
Sat. 12-3pm / 5pm - 9pm
Sun. 12pm - 4pm
Tue. to Thur. 4pm - 11pm
Fri. 4pm - 1am
Sat. 12pm - 1am
Sun. 12pm - 5pm
- Disabled Access
- Private Dining
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor Seating
- Families and Children Welcome
- Weddings and Other Private Parties Catered for
- Tiered Restaurant
- Business Lunch
- Buffets, Business Meetings, Functions catered for
About Riverside Sports Bar And Kitchen
SPORT. BOOZE. GOOD TIMES.
Welcome to Riverside Sports Bar And Kitchen catch all the latest action in the best place to watch sports. With 14 incredible screens, we've got it all from football, rugby, NFL, tennis, basketball, golf, boxing and F1 and other major tournaments, in the ultimate sports destination near Newport City Centre and only kicking distance from Rodney Parade.
TABLE BOOKING CONDITIONS
We know that business-as-usual will be anything but normal as the hospitality industry begins its recovery from COVID-19 and begins its re-negotiation of expectations of you our loyal guest. As we re-open we ask that guests pre-book a table in advance of visiting us.
Please note, the following conditions will be monitored and enforced. Anybody not co-operating will be asked to leave. They may appear harsh and strange, but we are hoping, the sooner we adapt, the sooner we will be back to the new normal.
1. If we suspect you to be drunk or incoherent, entry will not be granted.
2. All tables will be required to complete the "Log My Visit" app when arriving to the pub for each visit.
3. Tables reservations are restricted to no more than two households, as per current government guidelines. It is your responsibility to adhere to this as we will be unable to check. By reserving and paying for a reservation, you automatically accept this.
4. If you are unwell, please stay at home and comply with COVID-19 government regulations.
5. Table reservations are allocated 2.5hr sittings. If you require to keep your table longer please advise us on arrival.
6. On arrival, to avoid congestion, please queue outside, to the Left of Riverside SBK, in front of the black garden railings using the allocated floor markings.
7. Please arrive NO LATER than 30 minutes after the start of your reserved time slot, as the doors will be closed after this.
8. On entry, please show your booking reference, which will have been sent to you once the table is reserved and paid.
9. Please use the hand sanitizer on entry, as well as throughout your visit at Riverside SBK. Hand Sanitizer is available in various locations, as well as face masks, should you wish to purchase one.
10. A table will be allocated to you on arrival. This will be YOUR SPACE during your visit at Riverside SBK.
11. Tables must not be moved, or seats added, at any time.
12. Your drinks order will be taken on arrival by one of our team, and served at your table. DO NOT approach the bar. A reordering method will be explained to you on arrival. These drinks must be paid via contactless.
13. For your safety, please remain at your table for the duration of your visit, unless to use the toilet or smoking area. When using these areas, please use common sense to avoid overcrowding, and keep your distance.
14. Background music will be set at an appropriate level to avoid shouting, as it is believed shouting creates increased droplets. We will be unable to increase the volume at anytime.
15. You will be allowed to leave at any time during your reservation, but will not be allowed re-entry.
16. Last orders will be called 30 minutes before the end of your sitting.
17. At the end of the sitting, customers will be asked to leave by table, to avoid congestion. Please be ready to leave, as the team have to prepare and sanitize tables for the next sitting.
The riverside is currently closed, we were unaware and res diary allowed us to make booking :/
When we arrived - 3 different groups coming from a distance for one - it was closed.
There is good reason we keep going back - a beautiful Sunday lunch with all the trimmings and as ever, absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend :)
Take away Sunday lunch was great. The portions are huge and it's really worth every penny.
Fantastic Fathers Day lunch. Would highly recommend. Thank you!
Burgers meat and vegetarian amazing. Tasty and value👍
Always have a lovely time there. Fabulous pub
Sunday roast was delicious. Vegetarians would not be disappointed. Stunning food all round
Takeaway food service is amazing. Can't wait for the pub to be back open.
Lovely takeaways always lovely and fresh and hot on delivery. Also beautifully presented.
The best Sunday Roast ever,,lots of everything and very tasty,,cant wait for next one 😋😍
Fabulous tasty food still fairly hot when it arrived
Ordered Sunday lunch . It was the best Sunday lunch takeaway I've ever had. Contactless service. Would highly recommend. Many thanks for your service once again. Will be ordering in the future. Will definitely be visiting when it's possible.
Had a lovely & plenty of Sunday roast yesterday freshly prepared & delivered on time enuf for 3 ppl thoroughly enjoyed the riverside lunch 👍🏻👍🏻
Lovely Sunday roast delivered on time and enormous. Thank you 😊
Amazing Sunday roast , would recommend.
Very tasty and good portions will definitely be ordering again.
Fantastic take away Sunday lunch guys
Excellent service and quality food. Wound highly recommend! Thankyou 😊
We had takeaway Sunday lunch yesterday. I couldn't believe the portion sizes; we're finishing it today! Everything was beautifully cooked, all I needed to do was heat through. Thanks very much, hopefully we'll see you for a proper sit down lunch when this dreadfulness is over. (PS for obvious reasons, I can't comment on atmosphere).
Ordered the not KFC meal and it was fantastic, easily fed the family of four and even had some left for lunch the next day. Will definitely be ordering food again.
Our third takeaway Sunday lunch since lockdown and for good reason! Absolutely beautiful food, professional and friendly service (strictly observing social distancing) and great value for money. I highly recommend!
Lovely food including vegetarian option. Good care taken of the nut allergy in our family. Have left a trip advisor teview
Fantastic sunday roast, would highly recommend to friends and family.
Lovely tasty Sunday lunch , with very good portions 🤙