Monday - Sunday
- Disabled Access
- Private Dining
- Free WiFi
- Families and Children Welcome
About Brocket Hall Estate
Brocket Hall is one of England’s finest stately homes which for centuries has drawn the rich and famous to stay in the peaceful seclusion of its country estate.
On the estate, we have so many opportunities for you to create memories with us. From golf membership, private parties, conferences, golf days and filming, we'll be able to send you some more information on any of these possibilities if you let us know your interests at the time of booking.
For bookings of Afternoon Tea, Sunday Lunch Jazz and SIXmas, use the booking widget below and choose between groups of 2 to 6.
Here are the next few events coming up:
• Christmas Sunday Jazz Lunch (Sunday 13th December)
• SIXmas: Shared Evenings (Thursday 17th December)
• SIXmas: Shared Lunches (Friday 18th December)
• SIXmas: Shared Evenings (Friday 18th December)
• SIXmas: Shared Lunches (Saturday 19th December)
• SIXmas: Shared Evenings (Saturday 19th December)
• Christmas Sunday Jazz Lunch (Sunday 20th December)
• 2021 Welcome Party (Thursday 31st December)
• New Year's Day Brunch (Friday 1st January)
If no tables are available, please call 01707 368 700 to confirm your enquiry with our team who will try their best to fit you in.
Very good evening
Excellent evening in a wonderful setting.
Everybody attended to Loraine’s dietary requirements well. What I would say is the singer wasn’t required, there were six of us who wanted to talk, and we were less able to do this effectively when there was music. I had to request it be turned down. Overall, a great afternoon
Absolutely fabulous Christmas lunch. Only slight mark down was that it was quite cold in the Oak Room, a few guests has to wear their coats. Everything else fantastic though :)
Lovely singer and wonderful food
we enjoyed the event......nice venue, good entertainment and food was tasty. Generous portions as well. thank you.