Wednesday – Saturday 12 – 2:30pm
Wednesday – Saturday 6 – 10pm
open from 12 – 4pm
- Disabled Access
- Private Dining
- Outdoor Seating
- Families and Children Welcome
We’re absolutely thrilled to announce Artusi is re-opening on Wednesday 12th August. We can’t wait to welcome our customers back to us after so long. As with everyone, however, we’ve had to make some changes to make things safe, and to try to keep our business viable.
- We’ve trained our staff, and we are all following enhanced and ‘covid-safe’ hygiene practices.
- The restaurant will be throughly cleaned between each service (as usual) and there will be enhanced cleaning of tables and chairs between guests.
- You will notice some hand sanitiser on the wall by the front door, in the bathroom, and in the back room. Please use them, especially when you arrive for your meal.
- If you’re a ‘walk-in’ (no reservation) and we have a table for you then great! But we will ask for your contact details for the government’s track & trace program.
-NEW OPENING TIMES / BOOKING POLICY
- We’re going to reduce our opening hours for now. We will be open for lunch and dinner Wednesday-Saturdays, and Sunday Lunch 12-4. We will be closed Mondays and Tuesdays, and for lunch on Wednesday 12th
- As you may now, Artusi is a small little place, and the distancing restrictions means we’re now over 50% smaller than we were. This means that we now have only 1 table for 2, and 5 tables for 4. We simply cannot afford to seat 2 guests on tables for 4, as if we do that we are closer to 25% occupancy. If you’re looking for a table for 2 and you can’t find one, but you can find two friends, you’re much more likely to be able to get a table on the day / time you would prefer. We have a couple of extra tables outside which we’ll also take tables of 2, but on a first come first served basis, and obviously weather dependent.
- We are going to be asking all bookings to provide a credit card number at the time of booking. This is only for people who don’t show up for their reservation. We will be charging £30 per person, so if you need to cancel or plans change, then please just let us know so we can give the table to someone else and not have to charge the fee.
We’re really looking forward to seeing you all! See you soon!
Opened March 2014 in Peckham, Artusi is an Italian-inspired, neighbourhood restaurant. The simple menu, which sees changes throughout the week, reflects the best possible seasonal produce available, and always features pasta made that day. We source our produce from select suppliers and the London markets, and our wine from a range of Italian regions and producers.
Smashed it. I'm a huge fan of the restaurant and we had a cracking time. Makes me sad to be moving out of London. Fig & guancale (100% spelled that incorrectly but you know what I mean) pasta was amazing. Thanks
Lovely food & friendly service with good vegetarian options.
Absolute favorite restaurant in Peckham, the food was incredible and a lovely relaxed atmosphere. Staff are very knowledgeable and friendly.
Absolutely delicious food and wonderful, informed and passionate staff. Can’t wait to come back soon.
Great food and excellent service. Thank you!
Excellent food and service as always
It was really lovely to come back after a long break and that the restaurant felt safe. Food was even more amazing. Artusi is our favourite local place for eating.
Went back to Artusi for the first time since lockdown and were very impressed with their approach to Covid safety measures. Good distancing between tables, hand sanitised a d the waitresses don't touch your cutlery or plates or glasses to minimise contact. Very impressive! Contactless menus and payment. Good ventilation too as window was open and ceiling fans we're on. Food was as succulent as always. Fantastic! Staff very attentive and nice. Only point of improvement Would be if the staff wore masks. They didn't on our visit and this felt like the only thing that could have make the whole dining experience 100% covid proof.
Artusi is always great.
Great lunch. Food is always so good. Only downside was lack of decent non alcohol drinks options for my friend who doesn't drink.
Ivey pleases you are up and running again!
In the circumstances appreciate what you are doing. We all enjoyed our meal very much.Thank you.
The best neighbourhood Italian in London. Friendly, unpretentious, sincere, amazing food. If I had to quibble, I would add an extra dessert option.
Good covid measures in place.
Easily the best restaurant in Peckham, and a contender for best Italian in London 😍
Excellent food, excellent service. Had a lovely evening
Thanks so much for an excellent evening :)
Great food and service. Sunday set menu is always excellent
Amazing food as always... you could pick any dish on the menu and be completely blown away. The commitment to safety and social distancing measures were the best I’ve seen since being out and about post-lockdown, cannot say enough about how brilliant the staff were.
As lovely as ever. Great social distancing in place. Thank you so much.
Love the whole experience of going to Artusi. Always good food and wine and pleasant service. Every little neighbourhood eatery should be like this. I was genuinely gutted that Artusi was closed for so long_(due to Covid) and very happy that its re-opened.
Artusi has been one of our favourite spots for years. The food is delicious as ever and the service is great.