Wednesday – Saturday 12 – 2:30pm
Wednesday – Saturday 6 – 10pm
open from 12 – 4pm
- Disabled Access
- Private Dining
- Outdoor Seating
- Families and Children Welcome
We’re absolutely thrilled to announce Artusi is re-opening on Wednesday 12th August. We can’t wait to welcome our customers back to us after so long. As with everyone, however, we’ve had to make some changes to make things safe, and to try to keep our business viable.
- We’ve trained our staff, and we are all following enhanced and ‘covid-safe’ hygiene practices.
- The restaurant will be throughly cleaned between each service (as usual) and there will be enhanced cleaning of tables and chairs between guests.
- You will notice some hand sanitiser on the wall by the front door, in the bathroom, and in the back room. Please use them, especially when you arrive for your meal.
- We're displaying the NHS Covid App QR code for contact tracing. It's worth downloading this before arrival to scan when you arrive. If you don't have the app, or a pre-booked table, we will have to take your name and number for contact tracing.
- It is now the law for customers to wear face coverings at all times except when seated with food/drink on the table. This includes arrival, leaving, and getting up from the table for any reason. Please comply with the new regulations.
-NEW OPENING TIMES / BOOKING POLICY
- We’re going to reduce our opening hours for now. We will be open for lunch and dinner Wednesday-Saturdays, and Sunday Lunch 12-4. We will be closed Mondays and Tuesdays, and for lunch on Wednesday 12th
- As you may now, Artusi is a small little place, and the distancing restrictions means we’re now over 50% smaller than we were. This means that we now have only 1 table for 2, and 5 tables for 4. We simply cannot afford to seat 2 guests on tables for 4, as if we do that we are closer to 25% occupancy. If you’re looking for a table for 2 and you can’t find one, but you can find two friends, you’re much more likely to be able to get a table on the day / time you would prefer. We have a couple of extra tables outside which we’ll also take tables of 2, but on a first come first served basis, and obviously weather dependent.
- We are going to be asking all bookings to provide a credit card number at the time of booking. This is only for people who don’t show up for their reservation. We will be charging £30 per person, so if you need to cancel or plans change, then please just let us know so we can give the table to someone else and not have to charge the fee.
We’re really looking forward to seeing you all! See you soon!
Opened March 2014 in Peckham, Artusi is an Italian-inspired, neighbourhood restaurant. The simple menu, which sees changes throughout the week, reflects the best possible seasonal produce available, and always features pasta made that day. We source our produce from select suppliers and the London markets, and our wine from a range of Italian regions and producers.
I adore this restaurant the people the food everything AND IT MY LOCAL FABULOUS ITALIAN RESTAURANT
Excellent food Excellent service Many thanks
Exceptionally delicious and excellent service as always. One of my favourite restaurants. It’s such a tough time for hospitality and they are doing a great job in impossible circumstances. It’s a small space but tables are still well spaced.
Another lovely lunch at Artusi!
Delicious food, lovely service, a really special place
It is always fab! Unfortunately we didn’t check the bill properly at the time of payment and ended up paying £12 in drinks for a different table which I only noticed after we got home, but this is only to be expected in a busy restaurant on the onus is on us as customers to doublecheck the bill.
Always delicious innovative different food
Delicious food. Respecting social distancing. Missed this place a lot! Had a celeriac starter which had pickled radishes and was really creative/tasty. Pasta as a main, for which you can't go wrong here!
Lovely lunch at Artusi. The food was amazing, it’s a shame the prices have increased but I guess they really have no choice if they want to survive! Just a tiny remark on the food, I much preferred when the olive cake was served as a whole, I was disappointed to have just a few bites among the honey mousse !
Excellent food and nice friendly service. The celery and celeriac starter was a high point, as was the olive oil cake for dessert. A very minor comment would be that I prefer not having the tonic already added to my gin and tonic. Have deducted some stars for atmosphere as (due to the enforced reduction in numbers of tables, and a couple of no-shows) there was an absence of the usual buzz. Also not keen on the artwork (e.g. a framed j-cloth!), but the food is obviously the main thing.
Fantastic meal, as always
Really lovely treat to have lunch at your lovely restaurant - thank you!
Loved it! Will be returning soon
Really lovely meal I have been many times ..but fried ( a foodie ) first time I was really proud ,,,thank please make those meatballs soon xxxx
Our main course didn’t seem right throughout, something was missing. After we had eaten it, we looked at the table next to us who were eating the same dish and realised that the chef had forgotten to include the pecorino on the dish we were served. This was why it tasted so bland. We were recommended the dish by the server, he also recommended one of the white wines which we didn’t think was particularly good.
Tasty food, and lovely staff. Will certainly be back!
Food is always incredible and excellent value for money. Service was wonderful and felt like a very safe environment as every measure had but put in place to ensure the restaurant was covid secure.
Absolutely magical food
Went for lunch at Artusi, the service was impeccable and friendly, the restaurant is quiet and the food delicious
The whole meal was really well thought out and a real treat for a vegetarian to be treated with so much care by a clearly very talented chef. We had a lovely time and will be back!
Really incredible and very reasonably priced
Hands down the best Italian restaurant in London!
The food was some of the best that I have tasted for a long time. How do you make Cabbage taste so good?! Full compliments to the chef - we had a fantastic dining experience.
Such a pleasant surprise to have such wonderful food served at a fair price. One of the best meals we have had out for quite some time. All felt fresh and cooked with love.